(Redirected from Mencia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mencía is a feminine given name of Spanish origin, as well as a surname. It may refer to:
- Aída Mencía Ripley, Dominican scientist
- Mencía Calderón (1514–1564), Spanish noble lady and expeditionary woman
- Mencía López de Haro (1215–1270), Castilian noblewoman, Queen consort of Portugal
- Mencía de Mendoza (1508–1554), Dutch culture patron
- Carlos Mencía (b. 1967), American comedian of Honduran origin
- María Mencía, Spanish artist and researcher
- Mencía (grape), grape variety from Spain
- Doña Mencía, Córdoba, Spain
- Mind of Mencia, TV show
- Epicopeia mencia, moth species
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mencía.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.