From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Menecrates (Greek: Μενεκράτης) is the name of:
- Menecrates of Elaea, Greek geographer during the 4th century BC
- Menecrates of Ephesus, ancient Greek poet
- Menecrates of Syracuse, physician to Philip of Macedon
- Menecrates of Tralles, Greek physician during the 1st century BC
- Menecrates of Xanthus, ancient Greek historian
- Menecrates (sculptor), ancient Greek sculptor
- A pirate in William Shakespeare's play Antony and Cleopatra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menecrates.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.