From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Menin may refer to:
- Menin, the French name for the Belgian town of Menen
- Menin, a little village in the municipality Cesiomaggiore, Italy
- Menin or MEN1, a tumor suppressor associated with multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1
- Měnín, village and municipality in the Czech Republic
- Menin (title), office in Ancien Régime France
- Umberto Menin, Italian artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.