Jump to navigation Jump to search
Menteşe may refer to
- Menteşe (district), the planned new name of the central district of Muğla Province, Turkey, effective 2014.
- Menteşe (beylik), a principality in southwest Turkey in the 14th century
- Menteşe, a sanjak of the Ottoman Empire, known as Muğla Province since the early 20th century
- Menteşe, Muğla, a town in Muğla Province
- Menteşeler, Köşk a town in Aydın Province
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menteşe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.