From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Menteşe may refer to
- Menteşe (district), the planned new name of the central district of Muğla Province, Turkey, effective 2014.
- Menteşe (beylik), a principality in southwest Turkey in the 14th century
- Menteşe, a sanjak of the Ottoman Empire, known as Muğla Province since the early 20th century
- Menteşe, Muğla, a town in Muğla Province
- Menteşeler, Köşk a town in Aydın Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menteşe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.