|Operating system||Linux, OS X, Windows|
|Available in||1 languages|
|Type||Conceptual Modeling, Software modeling, Software development|
Menthor Editor is a free ontology engineering tool for dealing with OntoUML models. It also includes OntoUML syntax validation, Alloy simulation, Anti-Pattern verification, and MDA transformations from OntoUML to OWL, SBVR and Natural Language (Brazilian Portuguese).
Menthor Editor emerged from OLED. OLED was developed at the Ontology & Conceptual Modeling Research Group (NEMO) located at the Federal University of Espírito Santo (UFES) in Vitória city, state of Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Moreira, Joao; Sales, Tiago Prince; John, Guerson; Bernardo Ferreira Bastos, Braga; Freddy, Brasileiro; Vinicius, Sobral (2016). "Menthor Editor: an ontology-driven conceptual modeling platform" (PDF). 9th International Conference on Formal Ontology in Information Systems (FOIS 2016).
- Braga, Bernardo; Almeida, João Paulo Andrade; Guizzardi, Giancarlo; Benevides, Alessander Botti (2010). "Transforming OntoUML into Alloy: towards conceptual model validation using a lightweight formal method". Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering.
- Guerson, John; Almeida, João Paulo A. (2015). "Representing Dynamic Invariants in Ontologically Well-Founded Conceptual Models". International Conference on Exploring Modeling Methods for Systems Analysis and Design (EMMSAD), CAiSE 2015 Workshops.
- Sales, Tiago Prince; Guizzardi, Giancarlo (2015). "Ontological anti-patterns: Empirically uncovered error-prone structures in ontology-driven conceptual models" (PDF). Data & Knowledge Engineering. 99: 72–104.
- Zamborlini, Veruska; Guizzardi, Giancarlo (2010). "On the Representation of Temporally Changing Information in OWL". International Workshop on Vocabularies, Ontologies and Rules for The Enterprise (VORTE).
- Barcelos, Pedro Paulo Favato; Santos, Victor Amorim; Silva, Freddy Brasileiro; Monteiro, Maxwell; Garcia, Anilton Salles. "An Automated Transformation from OntoUML to OWL and SWRL". Seminário de Pesquisa em Ontologias no Brasil (ONTOBRAS).
- Guerson, John; Prince Sales, Tiago; Guizzardi, Giancarlo; A. Almeida, João Paulo (2015). "OntoUML Lightweight Editor A model-based environment to build, evaluate and implement reference ontologies" (PDF). 19th IEEE Enterprise Computing Conference (EDOC 2015), Demo Track.
- "Ontology & Conceptual Modeling Research Group (NEMO)".