From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mercato in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mercato may refer to:
- Mercato Cilento, a civil parish of Perdifumo (SA), Campania
- Mercato San Severino, a municipality of the Province of Salerno, Campania
- Mercato Saraceno, a municipality of the Province of Forlì-Cesena, Emilia-Romagna
- Mercato Centrale (Florence), the central market of Florence, Italy
- Transfer window, a footballing term for the period during which players can be transferred between two clubs
- Addis Mercato is located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and is the largest open-air marketplace in Africa.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.