Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mercato in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mercato may refer to:
- Mercato Cilento, a civil parish of Perdifumo (SA), Campania
- Mercato San Severino, a municipality of the Province of Salerno, Campania
- Mercato Saraceno, a municipality of the Province of Forlì-Cesena, Emilia-Romagna
- Mercato Centrale (Florence), the central market of Florence, Italy
- Addis Mercato, the largest open-air marketplace in Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.