From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mercer House, Mercer Hall, and variations, may refer to:
- in the United States
- Mercer House (Savannah, Georgia)
- Buck-Mercer House, Somerset, Kentucky, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Pulaski County, Kentucky
- Mercer Union Meetinghouse, Mercer, Maine, NRHP-listed
- Mercer House (Natchez, Mississippi), listed on the NRHP in Adams County, Mississippi
- Dr. Samuel D. Mercer House, Omaha, Nebraska, listed on the NRHP in Nebraska
- Mercer House (Princeton, New Jersey), an Opus Dei-related house near Princeton University
- Mercer Log House, Fairborn, Ohio, listed on the NRHP in Greene County, Ohio
- Marquart-Mercer Farm, Springfield, Ohio, listed on the NRHP in Clark County, Ohio
- Fonthill, Mercer Museum and Moravian Pottery and Tile Works, Doylestown, Pennsylvania, listed on the NRHP in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and home of Mercer tiles
- Mercer Hall, Columbia, Tennessee, listed on the NRHP in Maury County, Tennessee
- Greek Revival Houses of Mercer County: Lynnwood, Walnut Hall, Glenworth, Harrodsburg, Kentucky, listed on the NRHP in Mercer County, Kentucky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mercer House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.