From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mercury, in comics, may refer to:
- Mercury (Marvel Comics), a.k.a. Cessily Kincaid, a Marvel Comics character who can turn herself into a mercurial substance
- Mercury (Amalgam Comics), a combination of the characters Impulse and Quicksilver made for Amalgam Comics
- Hermes (Marvel Comics), an Olympian god known to the Romans as Mercury in Marvel Comics.
- Max Mercury, a DC Comics superhero Speedster.
- Makkari (comics), an Eternal who once used the name "Mercury" when operating as a crime fighter.
- Mercury, a member of the Metal Men, DC comics characters made of elements from the periodic table.
- Mercury, a member of Cerebro's X-Men.
- Mercury (disambiguation)
- Hermes (comics), as Hermes is the Roman name for the same (or a similar) god
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.