From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Merovingian has several uses:
- The Merovingian dynasty of Frankish kings ruled an area of modern France and Germany from the 5th to 8th century AD.
- Merovingian script, a type of script used in the Merovingian kingdom.
- Merovingian (The Matrix), a character in the films The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions.
- Merovingian Music, a non-genre specific record label based out of Red Bank, New Jersey
- Merovingian art and architecture is the art and architecture of the Merovingian dynasty of the Franks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merovingian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.