From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Merz may refer to:
- Merz (surname)
- Merz Apothecary, a historic German health care store in Chicago
- Merz Pharma, an international health care company
- Merz Peninsula, an irregular, ice-covered peninsula near Antarctica
- Merz & McLellan, a British electrical engineering consultancy
- Merz (Art style), Kurt Schwitters' synonym for his own way of Dada
- Merzbau, name of an artwork by Kurt Schwitters
- Merz (musician), a British electro-folk singer
- Merz, Joachim, a German economist
- Alfred Merz, Austrian geographer and oceanographer
- All pages beginning with "Merz"
- All pages with a title containing Merz
- Mertz, a surname
- MRZ (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.