From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up meseta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meseta (Spanish for "plateau") may refer to:
- Mesa, a geological plateau
- Meseta Central ("Inner Plateau"), the high plains of central Spain
- La Meseta Formation, a geological formation and major fossil site in Antarctica
- Meseta (volcano), a partially collapsed volcanic vent of Volcán de Fuego in Guatemala
- Meseta Mountains, an alternate name for the Atlas Mountains of North Africa
- Meseta, a fictional currency of the Phantasy Star video game series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meseta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.