Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mesh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mesh is a type of material.
Mesh or MESH may also refer to:
In science and mathematics
- Mesh (scale), a measurement scale for small particles
- Mesh (mathematics), a concept in mathematics
- The structural formula of the chemical methanethiol (MeSH)
- Number sign
- An elemental electrical circuit loop, used in mesh analysis
- In computational mathematics, Types of mesh
- A polygon mesh in 3D computer graphics
- Mesh network, a highly interconnected network of computers or networking hardware
- Windows Live Mesh, free synchronization and Remote Desktop software from Microsoft
- "Macintosh Enhanced SCSI Hardware" (MESH), the Power Macintosh MESH SCSI controller
- MESH (cipher), an encryption algorithm
- Mesh Computers, a British computer manufacturer
In popular culture
- Mesh (band), a British synthpop band
- Modern Day Zero, a St. Louis rock band previously known as "Mesh" and "Mesh STL"
- Mesh, an alias used by Dutch trance musician Jack Molenschot
- Meshes (EP), an EP by Pram
- Surgical mesh, used to support and repair organs and tissues during surgery
- MeSH, an acronym for Medical Subject Headings
- M.E.S.H., a 1966-formed consortium of European missile manufacturers - Matra, ERNO, Saab AB and Hawker Siddeley Dynamics
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mesh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.