Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up meso-, meso, or mesos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meso or mesos may refer to:
- Apache Mesos, a computer clustering management platform
- Meso compound, a stereochemical classification in chemistry
- Meso, in-game currency for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game MapleStory
- Mesopotamia, the first major river civilization, known today as Iraq
- Mesoamerica, Americas, or Native Americans.
- Mesothelioma, a form of cancer
- Mesoscopic scale, an intermediate scale in physics between micro and nano
- Multiple Equivalent Simultaneous Offers, a strategy used in negotiation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.