|Look up meso-, meso, or mesos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meso or mesos may refer to:
- Apache Mesos, a computer clustering management platform
- Meso compound, a stereochemical classification in chemistry
- Meso, in-game currency for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game MapleStory
- Mesopotamia, the first major river civilization, known today as Iraq
- Mesoamerica, Americas, or Native Americans.
- Mesothelioma, a form of cancer
- Mesoscopic scale an intermediate scale in physics between micro and nano
- Multiple Equivalent Simultaneous Offers, a strategy used in negotiation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.