Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up messer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Messer may refer to:
- Messer (name)
- Messer (weapon), class of single-edged bladed weapon
- Messer, Oklahoma, United States
- Messer Group (established in 1898), gas supply company from Germany
- Messer (band), an American hard rock band from Dallas, Texas
- The Messers, an alternate name for the 1895 film Partie de cartes
- Messer Street Grounds
- Messier (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Messer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.