From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Meteorological Administration (disambiguation))
Meteorological Administration, Meteorological Agency, Meteorological Service, Weather Bureau, or Weather Service may refer to:
- Meteorological Service of Canada
- China Meteorological Administration, the national weather service for the People's Republic of China
- Korea Meteorological Administration, the National Meteorological service for Korea
- Japan Meteorological Agency, the Japanese government's weather service
- National Meteorological Centre, the China Meteorological Administration in the People's Republic of China
- National Weather Service, one of the agencies that make up the NOAA of the United States government
- Central Weather Bureau, the government meteorological research and forecasting institution of the Republic of China
- Air Force Weather Agency, the military meteorology center of the United States Air Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meteorological Administration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.