(Redirected from Metrics)
|Look up metric or metrical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metric or metrical may refer to:
- Metric (mathematics), an abstraction of the notion of distance in a metric space
- Metric tensor, in differential geometry, the distance structure on a manifold
- Metric tensor (general relativity), the fundamental object of study in general relativity similar to the gravitational field in Newtonian physics
- The metric system of measurement
- The International System of Units, or Système International (SI) is also known as "metric system"
- METRIC, a model that uses Landsat satellite data to compute and map evapotranspiration (ET) in climatology/meteorology
- Metrics (networking), set of properties of a communication path
- Router metrics, used by a router to make routing decisions
- Software metric, a measure of some property of a piece of software or its specifications
- Reuse metrics, a quantitative indicator of an attribute for software reuse and reusability
- Metric (band), a Canadian indie rock band
- Performance metric, a measure of an organization's activities and performance
- Font metrics, a group of properties describing a font
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.