From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Meter, meter, or -meter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up metre, mètre, métré, or -mètre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meter or metre is a unit of measurement of length.
Meter or metre may also refer to :
- Meter, a measuring instrument
- Meter or Cybele, an Anatolian-Aegean mother goddess
- Metre (hymn), the syllable patterns in hymn stanzas
- Metre (music), the regular underlying temporal grid of music
- Metre (poetry), the regular linguistic sound patterns of a verse
- The Meters, a funk band based in New Orleans, Louisiana from the late 1960s until 1977
- Metrae or Metre, an ancient city and bishopric now Çatalca district in European Istanbul
- Light meter, a device for measuring amount of light in photography
- Metric (disambiguation)
- Metric dimension (disambiguation)
- Category:Measuring instruments
- All pages with a title containing meter
- All pages with a title containing metre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.