Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mezzanine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mezzanine is an intermediate floor between main floors of a building.
Mezzanine may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Mezzanine assets, digital assets created in an intermediate step, especially in the video and broadcast industry
- Mezzanine capital, a form of unsecured company financing; also "mezzanine fund": a fund combining bonds or debt-like instruments with stocks or equity
- Mezzanine (CMS), a content management system
- Advanced Mezzanine Card, a specification of printed circuit boards
- Mezzanine, a thin sheet of plastic used to insulate different parts of circuitry from each other in cramped environments, such as laptop interiors
- Mezzanine board, or daughterboard, an extension of a motherboard
- PCI Mezzanine Card, a specification of printed circuit boards with a PCI bus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mezzanine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.