This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
GFI Russia is a Russian video game developer. It was founded in 1996 as MiST Land South by a group of friends and located in Zelenograd, Moscow. It was purchased in 2003 by Game Factory Interactive and reorganize into GFI Russia in 2006.
MiST Land South was chosen by Game Factory Interactive (GFI) to develop the next two installments in the Jagged Alliance series: Jagged Alliance 3 and Jagged Alliance 3D. The MiST Land South has't completed the development because of Strategy First (the owners of the Jagged Alliance intellectual property) had withdrawn the license from GFI.
MiST Land South
MiST Land South released three strategy games since its inception:
- History of Wars: Napoleon (2000)
- Paradise Cracked (2002)
- The Power of Law (2004)
- Alfa: Antiterror (2005)
- Аlfa: Antiterror. Male work (2005)
- Gluc'Oza: Action! (2007)
- Jazz: Journey-work (2007) (game-engine and idea from cancelled Jagged Alliance 3D)
- 4th Batalion (cancelled in 2007)
- Warfare (2008)
- "MiST land – South ceases functioning" Archived 2007-10-17 at the Wayback Machine. press release (July 20, 2006)
- "New name for MiST land - South" press release (August 1, 2006)
- MiST Land South Developing Jagged Alliance and Disciples Titles // RPG Vault, IGN.com (June 04, 2004) Archived June 16, 2004, at the Wayback Machine.
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|