|Born:||October 9, 1990|
Brooklyn, New York
|Height:||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|Weight:||340 lb (154 kg)|
|High school:||Pocono Summit (PA) Mountain West|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career NFL statistics|
Michael Bamiro (born October 9, 1990) is an American football offensive tackle for the Washington Valor of the Arena Football League (AFL). He played college football at Stony Brook University. He has also been a member of the Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants of the National Football League and the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League (CFL).
On July 16, 2013, he signed with the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent. On August 31, 2013, he was released before being brought back onto the practice squad. He was released by the Eagles on August 23, 2014.
New York Giants
Bamiro was signed to the New York Giants' practice squad on November 26, 2014. He signed a futures contract with the Giants on December 29, 2014. On September 1, 2015, Bamiro was waived by the Giants.
- "Michael Bamiro, 6-foot-8 tackle, signs deal with Eagles". nfl.com. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- "Eagles Add OT Michael Bamiro". philadelphiaeagles.com. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- "Eagles release draft-dodger Michael Bamiro". nbcsports.com. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Michael Bamiro". kffl.com. Archived from the original on January 16, 2015. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- Eisen, Michael (September 1, 2015). "New York Giants announce first round of roster cuts". Giants.com. Archived from the original on September 18, 2017. Retrieved September 1, 2015.
- "CFL Transactions".
- inc., Canoe. "Alouettes release quarterback Rakeem Cato". canoe.com. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
- "Team Transactions". arenafan.com. Retrieved April 12, 2018.