Briscoe in 2009
|Full name||Michael James Briscoe|
|Date of birth||4 July 1983|
|Place of birth||Northampton, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2005||→ Burton Albion (loan)||10||(0)|
|2007||→ Tamworth (loan)||17||(0)|
|2012–2013||AFC Telford United||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:38, 6 April 2013 (UTC).
He joined Coventry City after just one season with Harpole. Briscoe spent a season with The Sky Blues, but never really managed to break into the first team set-up although he was given a squad number for the 2003-04 season.
Briscoe then moved on to join League Two side Macclesfield Town on 3 June 2004. During his time with the club he made 27 appearances and found the net on one occasion, but was released on 9 May 2006.
Burton Albion loan
Briscoe joined Conference National side Tamworth initially on a month's loan on 20 January 2007, having previously worked with new manager Gary Mills during his time on the coaching staff at Coventry. Briscoe's loan move was later extended to the end of the season.
On 17 May 2007, Briscoe joined Tamworth on a permanent deal, after spending the most part of the following season on loan with The Lambs.
Briscoe also revealed he turned down moves to League Two clubs Wrexham and former club Macclesfield and Conference outfit Stafford Rangers and stated that the arrival of Gerry Taggart had excited him and looked forward to playing alongside the former Bolton Wanderers and Leicester City man at the heart of the Lambs defence.
Briscoe joined Halesowen Town during at the end of his 2007/08 campaign with Tamworth in the Conference North.
On 1 July 2010 he signed for Conference side Kidderminster Harriers, four years after having a pre-season trial with the club. At the end of the 2011/12 season his contract ran out and left the club.
On 28 June 2012 he joined neighbours AFC Telford. Due to injuries he only played 9 league games. On 11 May 2013 it was announced he was released by Telford with 5 other players.
- Hugman, Barry J. (2005). The PFA Premier & Football League Players' Records 1946–2005. Queen Anne Press. p. 81. ISBN 1-85291-665-6.
- "Macclesfield release five players". BBC Sport. 9 May 2007. Retrieved 16 September 2007.
- "Briscoe loaned to Burton Albion". BBC Sport. 7 March 2005. Retrieved 16 September 2007.
- "Tamworth sign Hucknall's Briscoe". BBC Sport. 9 February 2007. Retrieved 16 September 2007.
- "Former Leicester star joins Lambs". Tamworth F.C. 16 May 2007. Retrieved 2 September 2007.
- "Harriers Get Briscoe". Kidderminster Harriers F.C. 1 July 2010. Retrieved 1 July 2010.
- "KidderminsterHarriers.com Match Report Stourport Swifts v Kidderminster Harriers 26 July 2006". Kidderminster Harriers F.C. 26 July 2006. Retrieved 1 July 2010.