Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michael Peterson may refer to:
- Michael Peterson (criminal) (born 1943), North Carolina writer, submitted to a Alford plea of manslaughter on his wife
- Michael Peterson (surfer) (1952–2012), Australian surfer
- Michael Peterson (singer) (born 1959), American country music singer-songwriter
- Michael Peterson (American football) (born 1982), American football tight end for the Green Bay Packers
- Michael Peterson (politician) (1941–2014), Democratic member of the Kansas House of Representatives
- Charles Bronson (prisoner) (born 1952 as Michael Gordon Peterson), English criminal sometimes called "most violent prisoner in Britain"
- Mike Peterson (born 1976), American football linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons
- Michael Peterson (rower) (born 1967), American rower
- Mike Peterson, a character from the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. who becomes the cyborg Deathlok
- Mike Petersen (born 1965), Australian soccer player
- Mike Petersen (politician) (born 1960), Republican member of the Kansas Senate
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michael Peterson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.