This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Since 2000, he has served as CEO and senior executive in several Internet industry firms and services including Classmates.com, Monster Worldwide and RealNetworks.[verification needed]
On 8 June 2010, Schutzler was announced as the new CEO of Livemocha.
- Huang, Gregory T. (8 June 2010). "Schutzler Joins Livemocha as New CEO". Hearst Newspapers. www.seattlepi.com. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- Huang, Gregory T. (7 June 2010). "LiveMocha, Inc. Executive Profile". Bloomberg Businessweek. investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- "CEOsherpa.com Main page". CEOsherpa.com: CEOsherpa. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- Soto, Monica (14 June 2001). "Classmates.com: Fees are fine". The Seattle Times. seattletimes.nwsource.com. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- "Monster Redefines Career Management By Harnessing Professional Networking". www.businesswire.com: Business Wire. 20 October 2003. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- Senior Vice President of Consumer Products.
- Senior Vice President of Global Games Division.
- "Hasbro Teams Up With RealNetworks To Expand Digital Media Entertainment For Classic Games Properties". investor.realnetworks.com: RealNetworks. 13 February 2006. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- Formerly Bluesevenpartners.com.
- http://www.kirstenwinkler.com/kwestions-for-michael-schutzler-ceo-livemocha/ [video]