|Full name||Michał Janota|
|Date of birth||29 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Gubin, Poland|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|UKP Zielona Góra|
|2009–2010||→ Excelsior (loan)||29||(7)|
|2010–2012||Go Ahead Eagles||53||(9)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 May 2016.
Janota joined Feyenoord in 2006 from UKP Zielona Góra. He made his debut for Feyenoord on 23 August 2008, coming on as a substitute against PSV Eindhoven in the Dutch Super Cup. His first appearance in the Eredivisie came on 31 August as a substitution against Heracles Almelo. He got on the scoresheet for the first time on 24 September with a brace against TOP Oss in the KNVB Cup.
In July 2009, he joined Excelsior on loan in the Eerste Divisie. In June 2010, Janota left Feyenoord on a free transfer and signed a two-year contract with Eerste Divisie side Go Ahead Eagles, with an option for a third year. The team reached the 2010–11 promotion playoffs but dropped out in the first round.
Club career statistics
- (correct as of 14 June 2010)
|Go Ahead Eagles||2010–11||30||5||-||-||-||-||30||5|
|Go Ahead Eagles||2011–12||23||4||-||-||-||-||23||4|
- Theo Ruizenaar (24 September 2008). "Soccer-Cup holders Feyenoord need extra time to thwart Top Oss". Reuters. Archived from the original on 20 May 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2008.
- "Janota and Padt to GA Eagles". De Stentor. 1 June 2010. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 2 June 2010.
- "Janota piłkarzem Korony!". Korona Kielce. 18 June 2012. Archived from the original on 20 June 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- Michał Janota at 90minut.pl (in Polish)
- Player profile on Polish SOCA! (in English)
- Michał Janota at Footballdatabase
||This biographical article related to a Polish association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|