Michel F. Bolle
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)|
|Michel F. Bolle|
|Full name||Michel F. Bolle|
|Born||Michel F. Bolle
Life and career
After finishing elementary school, he signed a professional contract with the team of VBC Leysin (the former team of the American College of Switzerland in Leysin). With the Leysin, he won the Swiss championship three times (1988-1990) and won the Swiss Cup four times (1988-1991). From 1991 to 1997, Bolle played with the Lausanne University team (LUC) and won the Swiss championship yet another four times (1992-1995). With LUC he also won the Swiss Cup in 1995. During this period Bolle was a member first of the Swiss Junior National Team and later, for many years, part of the Elite National Team.
In 2000, Bolle retired as an active player and became a volleyball coach at VBC Ecublens.
Bolle has coached the Swiss first division (NLA) men teams of Lausanne UC and Seat Volley Naefels, and later the first division women teams of VBC Biel-Bienne and TSV Duedingen. His achievements as a coach include several gold and silver medals at Swiss youth championships, a silver and bronze medal with the Lausanne UC Team in the Swiss NLA Championship and de silver medal in the Swiss Supercup as well as reaching the 1/8 final in European Cup with Seat Volley Naefels. With the Lausanne University Team, he has twice won the Swiss University Championship. During this period Bolle  has also coached the Swiss Volley Talent Schools in Lausanne, Jona and Bern.
From 1994 to 2010, Bolle was the head coach of the Swiss men’s Volleyball National team. During this period his team achieved exceptional victories against France (2006 in Biel) and Russia (2007 Thailand) as well as against Germany. At the University World Championships 2009 in Belgrad  the Swiss Team reached an outstanding 11th rank which was the best placement of a Swiss men’s team so far.
Since 2007 Bolle, is a Volleyball Teaching Expert  and has made an important contributions in teaching young volleyball coaches.
In 2011 Bolle founded the Swiss Volleyball Coaches Associations and is it's president SVCA,
In 2011 Bolle founded the Swiss Volleyball Coaches Association (SVCA) and is acting as its president.
- Staff (22 April 2007). "Bolle wird Coach von Näfels" [Bolle will become coach of Näfels]. news.ch.
- Staff (10 November 2008). "Die Philosophie des Volley Bolle" [The Philosophy of Volley Bolle]. bernerzeitung.ch.
- Staff (1 January 2007). "Wo sich die Talente für die NLA empfehlen" [Where the talents get educated for 1st division] (PDF). volleyball.ch.
- Staff (24 November 2004). "Bolle und Liu bleiben Volleyball-Nationaltrainer" [Bolle and Liu remain as national volleyball coaches]. news.ch.
- Staff (19 May 2006). "Exploit der Schweizer Männer-Nati" [Exploits of the Swiss Men's National team]. news.ch.
- Staff (1 March 2009). "Unterwegs mit den Schweizer Nationalteams" [On the Road with the Swiss National Teams] (PDF). volleyball.ch.
- Michel F. Bolle (15 December 2009). "Analyse Universiade 2009" [Technical analysis University World Championships 2009] (PDF). volleyball.ch.