Michelangelo Morlaiter (Venice, 23 December 1729 – 1806) was an Italian painter, active mainly in Venice. He was one of the founding members and professor of the Accademia di Scoltura, Pittura, ed Architettura Civile in Venice in 1766.
Works in Venice
- Palazzo Grassi, Frescoes
- Palazzo Palazzo Michiel dalle Colonne, stucco decoration
- Gallerie dell'Accademia, sala 18, Venice awards the arts.
- Church of San Bartolomeo, canvas in ceiling of presbytery, depicting San Bartolomeo in gloria.
- Church of Angelo San Raffaele, wall frescoes of Archangel Raphael and Tobias and ceiling 'God the Father in Glory of Angels.
- Church of San Moisè, Angels behind Meyring's statue at main altar
- Church of San Michele Arcangelo in Candiana, ceiling frescoes.
- Parrochial church of Biancade in Roncade, altarpiece of Vigin and child with Saints Simon and Giuda.
- Palazzolo sull'Oglio, in Parrocchial Church, Coronation of the Virgin.
- Saggio Sulla Storia Civile, Politica, Ecclesiastica E Sulla Corografia e Topografia degli Stati della Repubblica de Venezia, Volume 1 (1785), by Cristoforo Tentori, Appresso Giacomo Storti, Venice, page 295
- Ceiling in Candiana.
- Pala di Biancade