In 2016, starting with season 6 of HBO's epic fantasy series Game of Thrones, April Ferry took over Michele Clapton's duties as the new costume designer for a majority of the sixth season. Clapton later returned to the show as costume designer for the seventh season.
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018)
- Ali and Nino (2016)
- Queen of the Desert (2015)
- Before I Go to Sleep (2014)
- Blood (2012)
- Love and Other Disasters (2006)
- My Family and Other Animals (2005)
- Separate Lies (2005)
- Chromophobia (2005)
- Miranda (2002)
- Chica de Río (2001)
- The Nine Lives of Tomas Katz (2000)
- Women Talking Dirty (1999)
- Simon Magus (1999)
- Dust Devil (1992)
- Visions of Ecstasy (1989)
- "2009 Television Craft Costume Design - BAFTA Awards". awards.bafta.org.
- "Game of Thrones". Emmys.com. Retrieved February 21, 2016.
- Ginsberg, Merle (June 19, 2015). "'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Adds New Costume Designer". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 14, 2016.
- Miller, Julie (June 28, 2016). "Game of Thrones Finale: the Secret Symbolism in Cersei's Badass Gown". Vanity Fair. Archived from the original on August 18, 2016. Retrieved September 14, 2016.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|