It was found at level five of Ksar Akil in Lebanon. It has also been found in Montenegro, Italy, France, Africa and Syria and is similar to another tiny sized Mousterian industry called the Pontinian.
- francois bordes (1968). the old stone age. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- Stepanchuk, V. N. and Chabai, V. P., The criteria of the Micro-Mousterian industries determination. in "Archaeology" (Kiev) 56:1-13 (in Ukrainian), 1986
- Université Saint-Joseph (Beirut, Lebanon) (1966). Mélanges de l'Université Saint-Joseph. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- Leslie G. Freeman (1 January 1978). Views of the Past: Essays in Old World Prehistory and Paleanthropology. Walter de Gruyter. pp. 180–. ISBN 978-3-11-080007-4. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- Kenneth Oakley (30 April 2007). Frameworks for Dating Fossil Man. Transaction Publishers. pp. 151–. ISBN 978-0-202-30960-6. Retrieved 9 September 2012.