Middle East (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Middle East in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Middle East may refer to:
- Middle East, a historical and political region of Afro-Eurasia
- Greater Middle East, a new proposed political region
- Middle East Airlines, the flag carrier airline of Lebanon
- The Middle East (nightclub), a live music venue, bar, and restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- Middle East, Baltimore, Maryland, United States, a neighborhood
- Middle East Television, a Christian television station
- The Middle East (band), an Australian Indie band from Townsville, Queensland
- The Middle East (magazine), a London-based magazine
- Mideast Youth, a Bahrain-based regional digital network
- Mid-East Region, Ireland, a region of the Republic of Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Middle East.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.