A midshipman is an officer cadet, or a commissioned officer of the lowest rank, in the Royal Navy, United States Navy, and many Commonwealth navies.
Midshipman or midshipmen may also refer to:
- Midshipman (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Midshipman fish, a member of the genus Porichthys of toadfishes
- Navy Midshipmen, the sports teams of the United States Naval Academy
- The Midshipman, a 1925 American silent film
- The young midshipman, a story of the bombardment of Alexandria, a 1900 book by G. A. Henty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Midshipman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.