From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up miel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Miel may refer to:
- Miel (Swisttal), a small village in Germany
- Alice Miel (1906–1998), an American educator and author
- Jan Miel (1599–1663), a Flemish painter from the 17th century.
- The pseudonym of an award-winning senior artist at The Straits Times
- Café miel a flavored coffee drink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.