Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up miel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Miel may refer to:
- Miel (Swisttal), a small village in Germany
- Alice Miel (1906–1998), an American educator and author
- Jan Miel (1599–1663), a Flemish painter from the 17th century.
- Movimiento Independiente Euro Latino, a Spanish political party
- The pseudonym of an award-winning senior artist at The Straits Times
- Café miel a flavored coffee drink
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.