|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Migraine Trust is a British registered charity (no. 1081300), whose aim is to "empower, inform, and support those affected by migraine, while educating health professionals and actively funding and disseminating research". It was founded in 1965 and is part of the Headache UK alliance.
The other members of the Headache UK alliance are OUCH (UK) (the Organisation for the Understanding of Cluster Headache), the Migraine Action Association, the British Association for the Study of Headache (BASH) and Migraine in Primary Care Advisors.
- Official website
- Charity Commission. Migraine Trust, registered charity no. 1081300.
- Headache UK
- Migraine in Primary Care Advisors
- Charity Commission. MIPCA (Migraine in Primary Care Advisors, registered charity no. 1092433.
- Charity Commission. British Association for the Study of Headache, registered charity no. 1072789.
- The City of London Migraine Clinic - charity run specialist treatment centre
|This article about a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|