|Born:||August 4, 1974|
River Vale, New Jersey
|High school:||Bergen Catholic|
(Oradell, New Jersey)
Mike Bajakian is an American football coach who currently serves as the offensive coordinator for Boston College. He was hired on January 14, 2019. Bajakian previously served as the quarterbacks coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and as the offensive coordinator at Tennessee, Cincinnati and Central Michigan alongside Butch Jones.
He is married to Michelene, and together they have five children: Mary, Anna, Emma, Samuel and Rose.
- Thompson, Rich (January 15, 2019). "New Boston College offensive coordinator has plenty of experience". Boston Herald.
- "Jones Announces Coaching Staff". utsports.com. December 13, 2012.
- "Cincinnati Football Coaches Profile". GoBearcats.com. University of Cincinnati Athletics.
- "CMU coaches profile". CMUChippewas.com. Central Michigan University Athletics. Archived from the original on November 12, 2013.
- Brown, Patrick. "2013 College Blitz - Can they score?", Chattanooga Times Free Press, August 25, 2013. Accessed June 16, 2015. "Though he majored in history, Bajakian taught a variety of math classes, from algebra and geometry to trigonometry and pre-calculus, at the Delbarton School in Morristown, N.J., less than an hour east of New York City and 40 miles northwest of his hometown of River Vale, N.J."
- Conrad, JJ. "Recruiting: Updates on Bergen Catholic Football, including QB Jarrett Guarantano" Archived June 17, 2015, at the Wayback Machine, Varsity Aces, January 23, 2015. Accessed June 16, 2015. "And with Tennessee, the current offensive coordinator, Mike Bajakian, is a Bergen Catholic graduate (’92) — scratch that, Bajakian was hired Thursday as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB coach — and the Vols’ head coach, Butch Jones, was a grad assistant at Rutgers when Guarantano’s father was at Rutgers."
- utsports.com, *. "UT coaches profile".