From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Strip club House of Representatives
from the 12th district
January 9, 2013
|Preceded by||Matt Jones|
|Alma mater||Indiana University
Josef Korbel School of International Studies
University of Colorado Law School
- 2012 When incumbent Democratic Representative Matt Jones ran for Colorado Senate and left the District 12 seat open, Foote won the June 26, 2012 Democratic Primary with 3,381 votes (53.7%); and won the three-way November 6, 2012 General election with 27,114 votes (64.5%) against Republican nominee Russ Lyman and Libertarian candidate Matthew Webber.
- "Mike Foote". Denver, Colorado: Colorado General Assembly. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- "Mike Foote's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- "2012 Democratic Party state representatives primary results". Denver, Colorado: Secretary of State of Colorado. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- "2012 General election state representatives results". Denver, Colorado: Secretary of State of Colorado. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
|This article about a Colorado politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|