|Member of the Alaska House of Representatives
from the 27th district
January 20, 2003
|Preceded by||Con Bunde|
June 25, 1956 |
|Alma mater||University of Northern Iowa|
|Occupation||Certified Public Accountant (Retired)|
Mike Hawker (born June 25, 1956) is a Republican member of the Alaska House of Representatives, representing the 27th District since 2002. He is currently serving as Chair of the Legislative Council and is a member of the Legislative Budget & Audit Committee. He is former Co-chair of the Finance Committee and Ways and Means Committees. Mike Hawker is also a retired Certified Public Accountant and an Accounting and Management Consultant.
Representative Hawker has a wife: Carol Carlson, the daughter of John Carlson, who was mayor of the Fairbanks North Star Borough from 1968 to 1982. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Humanities, and his public accountant certification from the University of Northern Iowa in 1979.
- Mike Hawker. Ballotpedia. Retrieved on September 14, 2011.
- Rep. Mike Hawker - 27th AK Legislature House Majority. Housemajority.org. Retrieved on September 14, 2011.
- Rep. Hawker's Biography - 27th AK Legislature House Majority. Housemajority.org. Retrieved on September 14, 2011.
- The Alaska State Legislature. House.legis.state.ak.us (June 25, 1956). Retrieved on September 14, 2011.
- Alaska State House Majority Site
- Alaska State Legislature Biography
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Mike Hawker at 100 Years of Alaska's Legislature
|This article about an Alaska politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|