|House of Mikes|
|Country||Kingdom of Hungary
Principality of Transylvania
|Cadet branches||Zágon branch|
The Mikes de Zabola is a Hungarian noble family of Székely origin from the 16th century.
- Mihály Mikes (d. 1662), Chancellor of Transylvania (1656–1660)
- Mihály Mikes (soldier) (d. 1721), created Baron (1693) then Count (1696), became kuruc after 1703
- Kelemen Mikes (1820–1849), Honvéd general in the Hungarian Revolution of 1848, killed in the Siege of Nagyszeben (Sibiu)
- János Mikes (1876–1945), Bishop of Szombathely (1911–1936)
From the Zágon branch
- Marek, Miroslav. "Mikes family". Genealogy.EU.
- Mikes Castle webpage (English, German, Hungarian languages)
- Family history
- Adventures of a Hungarian Aristocrat in Greater Romania 
|This biography of a member of a noble house or article about nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Hungarian history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|