This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Film Director, Producer, Editor|
|Years active||2007 AD|
|Organization||Chams Entertainment Pvt. Ltd|
|Known for||Bir Bikram (film)|
Pranesh Gautam, a comedian of meme Nepal who was author of a review accused of cyber crime,for using vulgarity words,threating act,racial discrimination & defaming act after Chams filed a complaint with the Nepal police. Milan's quote of bringing "these" people to their place has been given criticism; the people protested against the misuse of power, to free Pranesh from custody and for the right to freedom of speech and opinions.
- Paschatap (Director)
- Hasiya (Director)
- Bir Bikram (Producer, Director)
- Blind Rocks (Producer, Director)
- Happy Days (Director)
- Lily Bily (Director)
- Bobby (Producer, Director)
- Bir Bikram 2 (Producer, Director)
- Bobby 2 (Producer, Director)
- "Milan Chams is a Film & Stage Crew member and Photographer based in Swindon, United Kingdom. - Mandy Crew". www.mandy.com. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "Nepali Movie – Hasiya (Rajesh Hamal, Hema Shrestha, Priyanka Karki)". xnepali.net. 2 April 2017. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "Bir Bikram (2016)". imdb.com. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "'Bir Bikram' movie review: Unpolished storytelling – OnlineKhabar". onlinekhabar.com. Archived from the original on 14 May 2017. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "Laugh with Bir Bikram". thehimalayantimes.com. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "How a video of a film review provoked police complaint against a meme page". kathmandupost.ekantipur.com. Retrieved 2019-06-12.
- "Comedian in police custody for a video reviewing the film Bir Bikram 2". kathmandupost.ekantipur.com. Retrieved 2019-06-12.
|This article about a Nepalese film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|