From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milde may refer to:
- Milde, Bergen, a neighborhood and peninsula in the city of Bergen, Norway
- Milde-Biese-Aland, a river of Lower Saxony, Germany
- Carl August Julius Milde, a German bryologist and pteridologist born in Breslau
- Carl Julius Milde, a German painter, curator and art restorer
- Eirik Milde, a Norwegian politician for the Conservative Party
- Hans von Milde, an Austrian operatic baritone
- Lothar Milde, an East German athlete who competed mainly in the discus throw
- Ludwig Milde, a composer of music for the bassoon
- Paul Milde, a German footballer who plays as a forward for Dynamo Dresden
- Rocco Milde, a German former footballer who played as a striker
- Tor Milde, a Norwegian music journalist and writer
- Vinzenz Eduard Milde, Prince-Archbishop of Vienna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.