Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mileage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mileage is a distance measured in miles.
- Distance traveled, typically as measured by an odometer, optionally from a milestone (UK)
- Fuel economy in automobiles, typically in miles per gallon (mpg) (US)
- Business mileage reimbursement rate, an optional standard mileage rate used in the United States for purposes of computing the allowable business deduction
- "Mileage" (song), by Jung Yong-hwa and YDG, 2015
- Loyalty programs frequently list their points as "mileage" or "miles", earning their origins from airlines' frequent-flyer programs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mileage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.