|Directed by||Thomas Bentley|
|Written by||Arnold Bennett
Milestones is a 1916 British silent drama film directed by Thomas Bentley. As of August 2010, the film is missing from the BFI National Archive, and is listed as one of the British Film Institute's "75 Most Wanted" lost films.
A young anarchist and shipbuilder refuses to listen to his conservative father.
- Isobel Elsom as Lady Monkhurst
- Owen Nares as Lord Monkhurst
- Campbell Gullan as Sir John Rhead
- Minna Grey as Gertrude Rhead
- Mary Lincoln as Rose Sibley
- Hubert Harben as Sam Sibley
- Esme Hubbard as Nancy Sibley
- Cecil Morton York as Joseph Sibley
- Roy Travers as Arthur Preece
- Lionel d'Aragon as Andrew MacLean
- Herbert Daniel as Richard Sibley
- Ernest A. Graham as Ned Pym
- Winifred Delavente as Honorable Muriel Pym
- Molly Hamley-Clifford as Mrs. Rhead
- "Milestones / BFI Most Wanted". BFI National Archives. British Film Institute. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- BFI 75 Most Wanted entry, with extensive notes
- Milestones at the Internet Movie Database
- Milestones at SilentEra
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|