From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up militant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Militant may also refer to:
- The Militant, an international Communist newsweekly first published in 1928
- Militant faction, an organized grouping in the Socialist Party of America during the 1930s
- Militant Group, a British Trotskyist group of the 1930s
- Militant (Trotskyist group), a British Trotskyist group of the 1960s–1990s; Militant also the title of their newspaper
- Militant in Liverpool, the actions of the above group as Liverpool City Councillors in the 1980s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Militant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.