Miller College of Business
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Named for Wallace T. Miller Jr.
|Ball State University|
|Location||Whitinger Business Building|
The Miller College of Business has one stand-alone research center and four centers integrated into various academic departments. The Center for Business and Economic Research, directed by Michael J. Hicks provides public policy and economic research in Indiana and the Midwest. The Entrepreneurship Center led by Matthew Marvel is a top ten entrepreneurship center nationally, and offers a minor in entrepreneurship. The H.H. Gregg Center for Professional Selling led by Stacy Schetzle offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in selling, the Center for Actuarial Science and Risk Management directed by Steven Avila is a collaboration between the Department of Finance and Insurance and the Department of Mathematical Sciences. The college also features the A. Umit Taftali Center for Capital Markets and Investing.
- Angela Ahrendts, former CEO, Burberry, current Senior Vice President of Retail and Online Stores, Apple Inc.
- Kent C. Nelson, former chairman and CEO, UPS
- John Schnatter, founder, spokesman, chairman and CEO of Papa John's International
- Ball State Departments Ball State University
- "Corporate bio of the day: Apple's Angela Ahrendts". CNN Money. Retrieved 2014-05-03.
- "Kent "Oz" Nelson". Howard County Historical Society. Retrieved 2014-05-03.
- "Papa John's Story". Papa John's Pizza. Retrieved 2014-05-03.