From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Millionaire (song))
|Look up millionaire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A millionaire is a person whose net worth is at least one million in a relatively high-value unit of currency. It may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Millionaire (TV series), a 1950s television drama
- The Millionaire (1917 film), a 1917 film starring Oliver Hardy
- The Millionaire (1931 film), featuring George Arliss
- The Millionairess, a 1960 romantic comedy starring Peter Sellers and Sophia Loren
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, game show
- The Millionaire Calculator, a 19th-century mechanical calculator
- Millionaire (video game)
- Tony Millionaire (born 1956), American cartoonist, illustrator, and author
- Vancouver Millionaires, a professional hockey team from 1911 to 1922
- The Millionaires (Dutch band) 1980s
- The Millionaires, a 1970s American band featuring Cliff Cooper, founder of Orange Amplification
- Millionaire (band), a Belgian band
- Millionaires (group), an all-female pop group from Los Angeles, 2000s
- "Millionaire" (Beady Eye song), 2011
- "Millionaire" (Kelis song), 2003
- "Millionaire", a song by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies' from Kids on the Street
- "You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire", a song by Queens of the Stone Age from Songs for the Deaf, sometimes abbreviated to "Millionaire"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Millionaire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.