Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mind model may refer to:
- Conceptual model, any scientific model made of the composition of concepts.
- Mental model, a thought process that reflects how something works in the real world.
- Cognitive model, a model of the cognitive processes of humans and other beings with minds.
- Conceptual model (computer science), a cognitive model used to study a problem domain.
- Conceptual framework, an analytical tool used to organize ideas.
- Space mapping, a mathematical formulation of the engineer's (or expert's) "feel" for a problem.
- Theory of mind which, in psychology, refers to the ability to attribute mental states to a person other than oneself.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mind model.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.