Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up minette or faire minette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minette may refer to:
- Minette (actress), a Haitian actress
- Henrietta Anne of England, nicknamed Minette
- Anne-Catherine de Ligniville, Madame Helvétius (1722–1800), also nicknamed Minette, maintained a renowned salon in France in the eighteenth century
- Minette Walters, a British crime writer
- a geological term used to locally describe a particular type of lamprophyre
- Minette (ore)
- Patron-Minette, a fictional criminal gang in the novel Les Miserables
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.