From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MiniDVD, miniDVD, Mini DVD or Mini-DVD may refer to
- MiniDVD, a physically smaller 80mm version of the standard-sized 120mm DVD, often used in camcorders
- cDVD, sometimes called mini-DVD, a standard CD with data written to it in the DVD-Video format,
- Warner Mini DVD, the brand name of a line of commercial DVDs and players released by Warner and CyberHome and intended for a young audience.
- Universal Media Disc (UMD), the format used by Sony's PlayStation Portable, sometimes erroneously referred to as "Mini DVD".
- "Warner & CyberHome team for mini DVD player launch". 2006. Retrieved 2006-06-23.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MiniDVD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.