From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minim may refer to:
- Minim (music), a note length, British English name for a half note (which usually gets two beats)
- MINIM (band), an industrial rock band from Spain
- Minim (unit), an amount of fluid
- Minim (religious order), a member of a religious order founded by St. Francis of Paula
- Minim (palaeography), a short vertical stroke used in handwriting
- Minim (Judaism), a Hebrew word denoting "sectarians" (e.g. Sadducees, Nazoraeans, etc.)
- Minim, in leafcutter ant colonies, member of the caste of smallest-sized workers
- Mini-M, also known as Inmarsat-M, a global satellite internet, telephony and fax network operated by Inmarsat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.