Ministry of Science and Technology (Thailand)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Formed||3 October 2002|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Thailand|
|Annual budget||9,725.674 million bath (2016)|
The Ministry of Science and Technology (Thai: กระทรวงวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยี; RTGS: Krasuang Witthayasat Lae Theknoloyi; Abrv: MOST), is a Thai government body responsible for the oversight of science and technology in Thailand.
The Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment (MoSTE) was a Thai government ministry from 1992 until 2002. With the coming into effect of the Restructuring of Government Agencies Act of 2002, the ministry was reorganized into the following separate ministries:
- Office of the Minister
- Office of the Permanent Secretary
- Office of Atoms for Peace
- Department of Science Service (DSS)
- National Science and Technology Development Agency
- National Institute of Metrology
- National Science Technology and Innovation Policy Office
- Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency
- National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand
- National Innovation Agency
- Thailand Institute of Nuclear Technology
- Synchrotron Light Research Institute
- Hydro and Agro Informatics Institute
- Thailand Center of Excellence for Life Sciences
- "Overview of the Ministry of Science and Technology". Ministry of Science and Technology. Government of Thailand. Archived from the original on 16 February 2016. Retrieved 9 February 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-02-01. Retrieved 2012-02-06.
- Suksamran, Nauvarat (12 May 2018). "It's not just the pretty packaging". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 12 May 2018.