From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minny may refer to:
- an abbreviation of the US state of Minnesota
- Annelie Minny (born 1986), South African cricketer
- Qischil Minny (born 1987), Indonesian footballer
- Harriet Marian "Minny" Thackeray (1840-1875), first wife of Leslie Stephen and daughter of William Makepeace Thackeray
- a character in the animated films Cars and Cars 2
- Minnesota–Wisconsin League or "Minny" League, a professional minor baseball league from 1909 to 1912
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.