This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Minor Thread began in Oakland, California as a line of one-off totes and accessories made from recycled materials. The company moved to Los Angeles in 2009 and has begun creating organic tea and spice blends, along with organic herbal sachets.
- SELING, MEGAN. "Minor Thread: A Blog About Music and T-Shirts (and Never Having to Do Laundry Again)". the Seattle Stranger. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- Ehrlich, Brenna. "This Blogger Will Wear a Rock T-Shirt To Your Wedding". Blog.omusicawards.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- Ehrlich, Brenna. "This Blogger Will Wear A Rock T-shirt To Your Wedding". O Music / MTV.
- Gailil, Leor. "Minor Thread Creator Isac Walter Discusses Band Shirts". Forbes. Retrieved 12/5/2011. Check date values in:
- Staff, Spin. "This Man Likely Has More Rock T-Shirts Than You". SPIN. Retrieved 12/2/2011. Check date values in:
- Seidenwurm, Amy. "365 rock T-shirts a year". Boing Boing. Retrieved 12/1/2011. Check date values in:
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|